Central New Jersey Council, BSA
Campmasters should contact Ray Koperwhats, Campmaster Chair at (732) 331-4598 or via e-mail at RTK37@AOL.COM directly for campmaster date assignments.
- KMSR Campmaster Schedule
- YCSR Campmaster Schedule
Campmaster Manual - revised January 2010
To serve as a Campmaster, YOU MUST:
- Be a currently paid registered scouter over the age of twenty-one.
- Be willing and able to carry out the duties of Campmaster.
- Abide by the Principles of the BSA, Regulations established by the BSA and the Central New Jersey Council regarding KMSR and YCSR and the Campmaster's Code.
- Be approved by the Campmaster Chairperson and the Program Director.
- Possess current BSA Youth Protection and Hazardous Weather training certification.
- Agree to serve a minimum of two weekends during the year.
- Good Turn Projects
- Campmaster Quarterly - Spring 2012