Central New Jersey Council, BSA
Campmaster - Good Turn Generic Projects
- Betterment of the camp facility
- Value of Cheerful service
- Felling of giving back and contributing
- encompasses camp ownership
- Split camp into sections. Assign each unit a section.
- This is an ongoing project that can be made into a mini contest.
- The scout with the most garbage pickup wins a soda or whatever.
- Clear culverts
- Rake leaves/debris away from buildings
- Clean out/rebuild fire rings in sites
- Gather firewood for courtesy wood piles in sites/cabins
- Sweep out latrines, showers, or buildings/Use hose to wash when available
- Rake leaves from cope paths
- Sweep/clean out leantos<
- Wash/clean dining hall/cabin windows
- General weed cutting, pulling, trimming
- Clear rocks from rifle range back drop
This award must be mentioned in the camp reservation package.
Projects issued by the Campmaster
Duration could be up to an hour