Central New Jersey Council, BSA
Scouting for Food
Scouting for food bags are available for pick up at the Council Office!
Scouting for food is a community service project conducted by Scouting units as a food donation project for community organizations, such as food pantries, YMCA's, shelters, etc.
How does it work???
- Contact a local organization in your community and make donation arrangements.
- Pick up/sign out your Scouting for Food bags from the council office.
- Have Scouts collect donated food items.
- Keep track of the number of donated food items.
- Report the number of food items and the organization(s) donated to your district executive. (The district executive will have a report form for your unit.)
- Remember to keep track of community service hours!
Pick up your Scouting for Food bags today!
Help our Families in Need in our scouting communities!